Monday, January 14, 2008

Booking Through Thursday : Oh, Horror!

What with yesterday being Halloween, and all... do you read horror? Stories of things that go bump in the night and keep you from sleeping? I thought about asking you about whether you were participating in NaNoWriMo, but I asked that last year. Although...if you want to answer that one, too, please feel free to go ahead and do both, or either, your choice!

Well, indeed I like to read horror stories. When I was younger, I was a big reader of authors as Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Peter Straub or Graham Masterton, and others too. But now I prefer Sci-FI for youngsters, like Scott Westerfeld, Philip Pullman, J.K. Rowling or Diana Wynne Jones. But sometimes, I like to read an horror story, although it doesn't really frightens me...But what I really like is the psuchological kind of horror, you know, there's a serial killer on the loose;o) Or virus and disease, that really frightens me. When I read The Plague by Camus, I was surprised not to find it in the Horror Section at the Bookshop;o)

To find Booking Through Thursday, this way!

No comments: