Monday, January 14, 2008

Booking Through Thursday : Volume!

Would you say that you read about the same amount now as when you were younger? More? Less?
Why?

I don't think I read the same amount as when I was younger. Then I had a lot of time for that, and my homeworks used to come after reading if I was on something really interesting. Fortunately I always had facilities in my studies. Even when I was at the University, my friends were jealous, because I was always reading instead of studying and I always had good marks.
But now with work, I don't have the same amount of time for reading, and that really annoys me sometimes. Mostly I read in the bus for going to and coming from work, and also during my lunch break, on a twenty minutes at the most and some of my colleagues laugh when they see me, because I keep my eyes in my book until I've reached my desk. But the problem with reading on your way to work is that once you closed your book, you really don't want to work, especially when it'sa very good book;o)

To find Booking Through Thursday, this way!

No comments: